skip to content
back to top
- students will be able articulate and assume the ethical practice of play therapy.
- student will demonstrate play therapy technique competency and proficiency.
- students will articulate a working knowledge of the major play therapy theoretical models.
- students will develop an understanding of the common contemporary issues affecting children.
- students will demonstrate a working knowledge of how to incorporate the larger system into the practice of play therapy.