skip to content
back to top
student learning outcomes
- enhance the leadership capacity of professionals through the expansion of knowledge and the refinement of skills.
- foster inquiry and reflective practice through course content, learning, leadership, pedagogy, social theory and research.
- develop participants’ knowledge and expertise through research addressing current and best practices.
- encourage creative scholarship, reflection, and inquiry.
- examine global and local issues of diversity and their impact in organizations as well as the larger society.
- prepare participants to be system leaders and agents of change in their communities.
- support and advance the application of knowledge and research that contributes to innovation and transformation in a variety of local, regional, national and international settings.